APORYL is for external use only, do not swallow APORYL. Apply only to finger nails and toe nails, avoid the surrounding skin.
How to apply the nail lacquer:
Follow these instructions each time the lacquer is used
1. Place everything you need for the APORYL treatment within easy reach:
* APORYL nail lacquer.
* nail file (supplied).
* cleaning pad (supplied).
* reusable spatula (supplied).
First application of APORYL:
1. Before painting with APORYL nail lacquer, file down the infected areas of the nail (particularly the nail surfaces) as thoroughly as possible using the nail file. CAUTION: Nail files used on an infected nail must not be used on healthy nails.
2. Clean the surface of the infected nail with a cleaning pad. Put the cleaning pad aside, do not discard.
3. Dip one of the reusable spatulas into the lacquer. Do not wipe it on the neck of the bottle. Note: the spatula provides a measured dose of APORYL.
4. Using the spatula, paint APORYL nail lacquer over the entire surface of the infected nail.
5. When you have finished treating all of your infected nails, clean the spatula and the neck of the bottle with the same cleaning pad that was used during the treatment.
6. To avoid evaporation, close the bottle tightly.
7. Allow time for the nails to dry (3 to 5 minutes).
8. Discard used cleaning pad and nail file. Stow spatula and nail lacquer for next treatment.
Subsequent applications of APORYL: File the infected areas of the nail using the nail file as required to remove any remaining lacquer, ensure that you do not over-file to avoid damage to the nail and surrounding area. Repeat steps 3-9.
How often to apply APORYL
Paint APORYL once or twice weekly onto the infected fingernails or toenails or as otherwise directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to paint on the APORYL nail lacquer, use it as soon as you remember. Then go
back to using APORYL as you would normally.
How long APORYL should be used
Treatment should be continued until the infected nails are completely cured and re-grown.
Usually, treatment of fungal infections of the nails takes around six months for the fingernails
and nine to twelve months for the toenails.
Don’t be discouraged if after several weeks of therapy no improvement is visible. A healthy nail only grows by approximately 2mm per month.
Because fungal nail infections are hard to treat, treatment may be required for 6-12 months or longer and a full cure cannot be expected in all cases. After 6 months of treatment, improvement can be expected in 70% to 80% of people, with full cure expected in approximately one in three people.
If symptoms persist or improvement is not observed, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.