Peppermint Essential Oil
Botanical Name - (mentha piperita)
Part of plant used - leaf
Peppermint possesses a powerful menthol which can clear nasal passages, relieve jet lag and nausea. This oil is clearing and comforting. It is a top note and vaporizes quickly.
- to become alert and invigorated
- to move obstacles in your life
- Muscular pain and aches - massage, bath
- Travel sickness and nausea - inhalation
- Indigestion, flatulence, colic - massage abdomen clockwise
- Colds, sinus and flu - steam inhalation
- Headaches or migraines - use with lavender, cold compress to back of neck
- Fainting - inhalation
- Sciatica - massage, bath
- Do not take internally.
- Do not use in pregnancy
- Keep away from eyes