Rosewood Essential Oil
Botanical Name - (Aniba roseadora)
Part of plant used - wood
Rosewood has a warm, rich, rosy tone. Its lively and spicy scent helps to bring resolution and clarity. It has a calming effect as can often be used during times of stress. It is anti-bacterial and stabilising. Rosewood is a middle tone.
- to look after yourself
- to add something positive to other peoples lives
- to be more connected with your feelings.
- Relief from muscular aches and pains - massage, compress, bath
- Temporary relief form headaches - massage, bath, vapouriser
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety - vapouriser, bath, massage
- Lethargy - massage, bath
- Long distance travelling - direct application, massage
- Jet lag - inhalation
- Aftershave - blend in a carrier oil or lotion
- Do not take internally.
- Adults only.