Sandalwood Essential Oil
Botanical Name - (Santalum album)
Part of plant used - wood
Sandalwood has a soft, stirring scent which brings clarity and purpose. The aroma has great appeal with both men and women alike and is a base note, lasting for a long time. This oil relieves stress and can be used in a vaporizer, bath, massage formula or in a moisturizing cream.
- to be courage in changing times
- to bring you purpose and strength
- to bring happiness
- to sooth nervous tension
- to awaken sensuality
- Stress, tension and mild anxiety - vaporizer, bath, massage
- Urinary tract infections - bath, massage - lower abdomen
- Vaginal dryness - apply topically
- Dry coughs - inhalation
- Chronic bronchitis - inhalation
- Dry skin and razor rash - inhalation
- Aphrodisiac - bath, massage, vaporization
- Do not take internally.
- If cystitis continues for more than 48 hours or if you have blood in your urine - see a doctor immediately.