• Suitable from 5 months
• Easy to prepare
• Added iron
• No added sugar or salt
• Made in Australia
• Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
• Certified Halal by ICCV
• Convenient resealable pouch
Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is a nutritious choice of organic oats blended with organic grains, to make a delicious oaty breakfast, lunch or dinner. Simply add water or baby’s usual milk to the soft flakes to make a quick meal for your baby or toddler.
Try mixing our Baby Porridge with fruit and vegetable purees for something a little different. We love it with an organic banana!
Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness.
With no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains.
Organic grains (oats, corn)(83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%
Our porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.