Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a clinical strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule for maximum health benefit.
What is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Bio Happy Probiotic 100 is a higher strength probiotic formulated with the diversity of 13 strains of good bacteria and the strength of 100 billion colony forming units in every capsule. Every Bio happy Probiotic 100 capsule helps support:
– A healthy gut microbiome
– Digestive well-being
– Gut micro-flora diversity
– Gastrointestinal function
– Small intestine & colon health
Helps support healthy immune system:
– Reduced frequency of common cold
– Reduction of risk of upper respiratory tract infection
Helps to relieve:
– Digestive discomfort
Who is Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100 for?
Adults looking to improve their digestive health, gut microbiome and support their immune health.
Why should I take Bioglan Bio Happy Probiotic100?
Probiotics help restore, balance and promote a healthy gut microbiome to support digestive well-being and healthy immune system.
Bio happy Probiotic 100 is Fridge Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Non GMO.
Every capsule delivers a high strength, multi-strain probiotic for maximum health benefit.
Adults only: Take 1 capsule daily.
When travelling: take 1 capsule daily. For best results begin 2-3 days prior to travelling.
To complement antibiotic use: take 1 capsule daily at least 2 hrs away from antibiotics or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
– Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06), 0.5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-26), 0.5 Biilion cfu
– Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04), 5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019), 40 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium infantis (Bi-07), 5 Billion cfu
– Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05), 4 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14), 30 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115), 2 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32), 1 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001), 6 Billion cfu
– Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33), 2 Billion cfu
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.