WHAT IS BIOGLAN RED KRILL OIL DOUBLE STRENGTH 1000MG FOR?
Bioglan Red Krill Oil has no fishy aftertaste and delivers omega-3's in its phospholipid format which is thought to be an easily absorbable form of omega-3. It can assist with:
- Heart Health – Krill oil's phospholipids, rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, are thought to be easily absorbed and help support a healthy heart.
- Anti-inflammatory – Krill oil is a source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids#.
- Brain Health and Eye Health – Omega-3 fatty acids are found in high concentration in the brain and nerve structures. The essential fatty acids are important for brain health and nerve function.
- Antioxidant Health – a natural source of antioxidants.
Bioglan Red Krill Oil is sustainably certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and is harvested in the deep pristine Antarctic waters away from environmental pollutants.
WHO IS BIOGLAN RED KRILL OIL DOUBLE STRENGTH 1000MG FOR?
- Those looking for a source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Those who wish to maintain brain and eye health
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage
- Those wishing to support a healthy heart
Krill Oil usage is appropriate for adults of all ages.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN RED KRILL OIL DOUBLE STRENGTH 1000MG?
Red Krill Oil Double Strength 1000mg is to be taken daily as a nutritional supplement in conjunction with a healthy diet.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE BIOGLAN RED KRILL OIL DOUBLE STRENGTH 1000MG 30S?
- Heart health
- Brain health
- Eye health
Adults - Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Krill oil is a source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids#.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.