Blackmores Newborn Formula is a unique blend of ingredients containing 25 nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals plus prebiotics. It is suitable from birth to 6 months.
- Gentle on tiny tummies
- Specifically formulated for newborns
- From Australia’s leading natural health brand
How to prepare:
- Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula
- Sterilise all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved steriliser
- Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool
- When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide on the product label.
- Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour the powder into the prepared water, cap the bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved
- Check the formula temperature on your wrist then feed immediately
Contraindications and cautions
- Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly for every feed
- Discard unused portions; do not keep for later feeding
- Follow preparation instructions exactly
- Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill
|Average Quantity per
100 mL of Prepared Formula
|Linoleic Acid||0.55 g|
|alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)||70.0 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||7.92 mg|
|Arachidonic Acid (ARA)||7.92 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS)||0.46 g|
|Vitamin A||66.0 µg RE|
|Vitamin D||0.93 µg|
|Vitamin E||0.99 mg α-TE|
|Vitamin K1||5.28 µg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||66.0 µg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||165 µg|
|Vitamin B6||56.8 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.26 µg|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||0.48 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||383 µg|
|Vitamin C||9.90 mg|
Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil Blend, Lactose, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Taurine, Nucleotides (5’-CMP, 5’-AMP, di Sodium 5’-UMP, di Sodium 5’-IMP, di Sodium 5’-GMP), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, di Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite).
Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Inositol, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Phytonadione (vitamin K1), D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.