A high dose of magnesium plus co-factors to support muscle heath and energy production in a small, easy to swallow tablet.
People who exercise may require nutrients such as magnesium to support muscle health and support energy production. Magnesium may also help relieve muscle cramps and spasms.
Blackmores Super Magnesium+ contains high strength magnesium plus co-factors, vitamins C, B6 & D3.
Magnesium may help to:
- Relieve muscle cramps and spasms
- Support energy production for exercise
- Support exercise performance
- Support muscle repair and nerve function with vitamin B6
- With antioxidant, vitamin C, to support normal immune function, plus vitamin D3 and manganese
- Small tablet, one-a-day dose
The Blackmores difference
We’ve formulated Super Magnesium Plus with a high dose of magnesium plus co-factors to help support muscle health and energy production.
It is a convenient way to nutritionally support your muscles with a small, easy to swallow tablet.
Adults – Take one tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- WARNING - This product contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Store below 30C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking.
A small, white, oval shaped tablet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.