Double Anti-Inflammatory Action:
- Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric are a powerful anti-inflammatory duo. Pure, natural NZ green lipped mussel contains a rich blend of natural proteins to help relieve arthritic pain and maintain joint mobility.
- Turmeric helps the management of joint pain and inflammation and has also been used traditionally to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function.
- BioPTM (Black pepper) has been added for its ability to enhance absorption.
Anti-inflammatory for joints Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility.
- May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-inflammatory in the Gut
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP has anti-inflammatory actions beyond the joints. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM helps:
- Relieve indigestion, heartburn and reflux.
- Treat mild digestive disorders.
- Is indicated or the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- May assist in the management of indigestion.
- Liver tonic.
Each capsule contains:
Green lipped mussel dried (Perna canaliculus) 500 mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to
dry rhizome 1.5 g (1500 mg)
equivalent to curcuminoids 48.75 mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper - BioPTM )
standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit 105 mg
standardised to piperine 5 mg
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Q I am a vegetarian but I eat fish, can I take this product?
A Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM contains seafood (whole flesh, dried green lipped mussel) and turmeric as a powdered supplement inside a vegetarian capsule.
Q What is the difference between turmeric and curcumin and is one better than the other?
A Turmeric is a bright yellow powder, obtained from the Curcuma longa rhizome, whereas curcumin powder, although coming from the same plant part, is a concentrated extract of just the 'curcuminoid' component. There are different advantages of taking each.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.