Nervatona Calm contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress, mild anxiety, restlessness and insomnia. It may thereby help you to relax and unwind, so you can cope better with the effects of stress and mild anxiety such as tension, irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
* Stress is often difficult to avoid - how you handle it is usually what makes the difference.
* The best way to minimise the effects of stress is to start taking good care of yourself
* Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep
* Enjoy some regular physical activity to release natural feel - good chemicals in your body
* Eat small meals that contain plenty of complex carbohydrate up to 6 times a day to help keep blood sugar levels stable
* Cut down on stimulants like coffee and alcohol
* Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you - it may be yoga, meditation, deep breathing, bush walking or any number of things.
* Nervatona Calm is generally better to use if relaxation is required after work in preparation for retiring (sleeping).
Adults: 10 mL.
Children 6 to 12 years: 5 mL.
Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate. Shake the bottle before use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - Oral Liquid
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Indian cockle) equivalent to dry fruit 5 mcg, Chamaelirium luteum (False unicorn root) equivalent to dry root and rhizome 5 mcg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) equivalent to dry flowering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Ignatia (St Ignatius bean) 4X, 500 mcL; Nux vomica (Poison nut) 6C, 16.7 mcL; Phosphoricum acidum (Phosphoric acid) 2X, 600 nL; Sepia (Cuttlefish ink) 1X, 500 nL and Zincum metallicum (Zinc) 8X, 500 nL.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.