Give your lips the love and care they deserve with a natural beeswax lip balm from Burt’s Bees.
It’s the original Beeswax Lip Balm you love - just squeezable. This version of our classic balm is softer and smoother, with a slanted tip for precise application. Our 100% natural formula contains moisturising Beeswax and Vitamin E to keep lips soft and replenished - and, of course, a splash of Peppermint for that signature tingle.
* Inspired by an original! Introducing Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, now in a tube for consumers who prefer a smooth, softer, moisture-rich feel.
* This new lip balm delivers all the benefits and experience of our classic beeswax, just made squeezable
* This squeezable tube, with slant tip applicator, contains a formula with the same natural ingredients as our classic - beeswax to help protect lips, Vitamin E to moisturise, and Peppermint Oil to provide our signature, soothing tingle!
* 100% natural lip balm
* Lip care with naturally conditioning beeswax
* Antioxidant vitamin E soothes lips
* Refreshes skin with peppermint oil
* The original beeswax lip balm from Burt’s Bees
Apply lip balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Beeswax - Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturising formulas.
Cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.