Why Use ULTRAMAX Triple Strength Fish Oil?
ULTRAMAX Triple Strength Fish Oil has been specifically formulated for those who wish to take a convenient triple strength fish oil and gain the benefits associated with Omega–3 Essential Fatty Acids, including the reduction of Arthritis symptoms, as well as general Cardiovascular, Brain and skin health.
ULTRAMAX Triple Strength Fish Oil has been formulated for:
* Cholesterol levels
* Cardiovascular system
* Blood circulation
* Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
* Brain function
* Pregnant and Lactating women
Customers who would use ULTRAMAX Triple Strength Fish Oil:
* Those who suffer with the joint pain, stiffness, immobility and swelling associated with Arthritis
* Those who wish to maintain a healthy Cardiovascular system and blood pressure
* Those who wish to promote a healthy balance of Cholesterol or reduce the risk of complications associated with high Cholesterol levels
* Anyone who suffers with dry, scaly or itchy skin associated with Psoriasis, Eczema or Dermatitis
* Children who display symptoms of learning difficulties or behavioural problems
* Anyone who does not sustain adequate Omega–3 Fatty Acids through their daily diet
* Anyone concerned about the potential mercury levels found in dietary fish but wishing to maintain or increase their Omega–3 intake
Active ingredient. Each capsule contains:
Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides – Fish Oil.......................... 1.5g (1500mg)
Equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 540mg
Equiv. to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 360mg
Directions for Use:
For General Health and Wellbeing:
Adults take 1 capsule a day with main meal. Children 12 years and older can take 1 capsule a day.
For Arthritis, Cholesterol health, skin conditions and pregnant women: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.