Cica-Care is a soft, self-adhesive, silicone gel sheet for the treatment and prevention of scarring. It is clinically effective in flattening red and raised scars, both old and new, in 90% of cases.
* Self-adhesive silicone gel layer
* Non-adherent outer silicone membrane
* Improves the Appearance of Scars - Cica-Care has been medically proven in patient trials to be effective, flattening, softening and fading red and raised scars, both old and new in up to 90% of cases.
* Easy to Use - The Cica-Care adhesive gel sheet is soft, comfortable and simple to apply. It can be cut to size to fit most scars. Durable and reusable, it can be used day or night.
* Self Adhesive - The skin contact side of Cica-Care is self adhesive, while the upper side is a strengthening non-adhesive silicone membrane. Therefore secondary fixation may not be required, making the product more user friendly, and can lead to higher patient compliance.
* Durable - The silicone membrane and gel combination make Cica-Care more durable and less likely to denature in comparison to other silicone gel sheets.
* Conformable - Cica-Care is a very conformable silicone gel sheet. Because it is self-adhesive, Cica-Care can be easily used in many awkward anatomical locations, including earlobes and sternal areas.
* Reusable - One piece of Cica-Care can be easily washed and reused. Once it becomes difficult to clean, a new piece should be used. This usually occurs after 14 to 28 day intervals.
* Cost Effective - Cica-Care is durable and reusable. Each cut piece lasts up to 28 days in use, making it a cost effective regime.
Cica-Care is designed for use:
* in the management of both existing and new hypertrophic and keloid scars (red and raised).
* as a preventative therapy on closed wounds to prevent hypertrophic and keloid scars (red and raised).
Contraindications / Precautions:
Cica-Care is contra-indicated for patients with complicating medical factors which would deem them unable to use the dressing as per instructions and in patients with dermatological conditions which disrupt the integrity of the skin in areas of coverage.
* Do not use on open or infected wounds.
* Do not use on skin currently affected by acne.
* Follow instructions for use carefully.
* Do not use unless skin surrounding the scar or closed wound is normal.
* Do not use with ointments or creams under the gel sheet.
* In some patients a rash has been observed on the scar and surrounding skin. Should a rash occur, reduce Cica-Care therapy time to 12 hours on, 12 hours off. If the rash persists discontinue use and consult your physician or medical advisor.
* On surgical incisions, use Cica-Care only after sutures have been removed.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.