It does not irritate the gums; it is easy to work with and can be easily removed by a dentist without any damage to the bridge or crown. Please note that this is only a temporary solution and you must consult your dentist as soon as possible. The composition has been tested by clinicians.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
• Remove as much as possible of the old, loose cement from inside the bridge or crown. Do not use under force that may damage the crown. Clean the inside of the crown with warm water and soap or detergent and rinse it under running water.
• Remove excess water with a cotton wool bud or tissue.
• Clean the area in the mouth (tooth stump) where the crown is to be replaced. Rinse the mouth with water (do not dry the stump).
• Apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of the crown or cap. Do not fill the crown. For bridges, apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of each crown of the bridge.
• Press the crown in place for 3 minutes. For bridges fit the bridge back in your mouth and firmly press down with your thumb and fingers. Then carefully bite into place. You will know when the crown or bridge is correctly re-seated as you can close your teeth back together again comfortably. (If you are not satisfied with the fit, you have up to 5 minutes to remove the bridge or crown and repeat the whole process).
• Remove any excess cement from around the base of the crown. The setting of the cement takes approximately 15-20 minutes in contact with oral moisture. Do not chew for the next 3 hours.
Please remember that the cement takes approximately 15-20 minutes to set in the presence of oral moisture – it is not glue. Always use small quantities and apply to the inner edge of the crown(s). This product is a temporary solution – please consult your dentist as soon as possible.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.