The Dermal Therapy brand is the result of the commitment to creating the best possible skin care therapies through extensive research, advances in science and rigorous testing over many years using
ADVANCED ACTIVE TECHONOLGY. Using only the finest functional ingredients and innovative combinations of naturally derived and chemically synthesised ingredients.
Dermal Therapy's skin care range are clinically tested formulations.
About Dermal Therapy Heel Balm
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm has been specially formulated for use on rough, dry and cracked feet. It contains highly concentrated moisturiser synergistically blended with 25% pharmaceutical grade Urea. In addition to a treatment for severely dry and cracked feet, it is used extensively as a preventative moisturiser; with daily use it keeps feet soft, smooth and supple.
*Visible results in 3 days
*Non Greasy Soothing and moisturising
*Formulations that actively replenish moisture to the lowest skin depths
*With added benefit of skin exfoliant
*Revitalizing with L arginine
*How does Dermal Therapy Heel Balm assist dry, cracked heels?
Scientifically formulated to hydrate dry, cracked heels and feet. It contains 25% Urea in a highly concentrated multi active base,
- Urea improves the degree of hydration in the skin by increasing the water uptake from the dermis level of the skin and enhances the stratum corneum water binding capacity
- Shea Butter a moisturizer that contains Vitamins A & E and some specific fats and acids, that work together to provide softer, smoother, more supple skin.
- Aloe Vera benefits dry and cracked skin and when used as part of a daily skin treatment regimen, can help keep skin healthy.
- Vitamin E provides moisturizing properties for smooth silky skin.
- Vitamin E decreases harmful effects of solar radiation, UV induced damage and decreases skin redness after sun exposure
- Pro vitamin B5 is a natural skin moisturizer. Pro-vitamin B5: Panthenol stimulates skin healing while providing deep miniaturization.
- Allantoin is especially valued for its astringent, emollient nutritive properties, and is able to soothe and soften skin.
- Glycolic Acid - When used in skin care products, glycolic acid is a natural exfoliant
- Tea Tree Oil contains constituents called terpenoids, which have antiseptic and antifungal activity
- Arginine is revitalizing and anti-ageing
- Centipeda Cunninghamii a unique Australian native plant with unique skin nourishing properties.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.