Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion contains 10% Urea and 1% Dimethicone in a synergistic blend of emollients and skin conditioning agents. Very Dry Skin Lotion provides optimum hydration and protection for your skin. It is suitable for use on very dry and itchy skin such as Winter Itch, Ichthyosis, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis or other dermatological conditions. It is a non-greasy formula which is suitable to use of the whole body. A light pumpable lotion, it’s suitable to use as a maintenance product after using Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream. Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion is suitable for the whole family as an everyday body lotion.
* Clinically tested formula leaving skin hydrated for 24 hours after 1 application
* Concentrated moisturising base to provide optimum hydration for the whole body
* Suitable for use by those with skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
* 24 Hour Moisture Lock
* Non greasy, quick absorbing formula
* Provides relief from very dry and scaly skin conditions including winter itch and Ichthyosis.
* Suitable for use by those with very itchy skin such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis or other dermatological conditions
* Provides optimum hydration for the whole body
* Helpful for anyone suffering from dry skin which may be caused by factors such as the environment; dry air, medicinal side-effects and medical conditions
* Urea to promote keratolytic action to break down the hard skin to allow moisturising agents to penetrate through. Urea acts as a humectant to draw moisture in
* Dimethicone in Very Dry Skin Lotion enhances moisture retention by acting as a protective barrier. It also helps protect skin from irritants and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated
Conditions - Dehydrated Skin
Most people will experience dry and dehydrated skin at some point in their life. Dehydrated skin is characterised by:
* Flaky, scaly skin
* Dull in appearance & dry to touch
* Visible fine lines & wrinkles
Dehydrated skin can be caused by:
* Using detergents & other chemical products
* Harsh environment
* Genetic dry skin
* Side effect of some medications
* Lack of care & attention
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.