* QV Kids Wash is a foaming cleanser designed for use by children with dry, sensitive or compromised skin. It contains glycerin to moisturise the skin and a combination of gentle surfactants to cleanse the skin without excessive friction or removal of natural protective oils.
* QV Kids Wash is pH balanced to match the natural protective pH of your child's skin. QV Kids Wash also contains vitamin A and E in skin friendly, colourful microbeads and can be used in the bath or shower or at the sink as an everyday hand and body wash.
* For use morning and night to gently cleanse skin.
* Specifically formulated for children.
* Suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive skin and eczema.
* Avoid Soap. Most soap has an alkaline pH that strips away your skin's natural layer of protective oils. This dehydrates the skin and leaves it open to infection.
* Ordinary soap should be replaced with a gentle non-soap cleanser such as QV Kids Wash or QV Wash.
* QV Kids Wash is pH balanced and therefore similar to the skin's own pH, so it is less likely to irritate.
* QV Kids Wash is free from fragrance, lanolin and propylene glycol and therefore perfect for use on even the most sensitive skin types.
* Use in conjunction with a moisturiser to protect dry or sensitive skin such as QV Kids Moisturising Cream or QV Kids Balm for particularly dry skin conditions.
* Water (Aqua)
* Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
* Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids
* Lauryl Betaine
* Xanthan Gum
* Diazolidinyl Urea
* Tocpheryl Acetate
* Retinyl Palmitate
* Citric Acid
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.