ELICINA PLUS , the new creation of Elicina Cosmetics. The snail cream that everyone was waiting for, designed for all of those with dry and/or sensitive skin that require more humectants in order to avoid irritation, dryness and tightness.
ELICINA PLUS has the same 80% of snail extract with the only difference that the other 20% are enriched with carefully selected humectants to give your skin a balanced and effective moisture. This new formulation gives your skin a refreshing sensation of elasticity and firmness.
ELICINA PLUS is the only snail cream that contains 80% snail extract, which makes it truly effective in the regeneration of tissue. Plus, it doesn't contain perfume or colour with the idea of keeping it as natural as possible (the snail is not sacrificed in this process).
Apply the same way as regular ELICINA.
Be one of those to enjoy the great and real benefits that only can be offered by the inventors and creators of the Snail Cream. Your skin deserves the Original.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.