Australia’s First Aid Kit in a bottle!
How PURE EMU OIL can benefit you.
• Provide relief from arthritis.
• Provide relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains & strains.
• Reduce itching & pain associated with insect bites.
• Reduce pain & scarring caused by burns.
• Reduce redness & scarring caused by acne.
• Regular application can aid in reducing stretch marks & age spots.
• A moisturising eye make-up remover.
• The ideal hair & scalp treatment.
• Reduces irritation & inflammation caused by skin disorders, including eczema, dermatitis & psoriasis.
• Scientific research show emu oil reduces inflammation associated with digestive disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Indigestion & Ulcers.
Emu Tracks Pure Emu Oil is 100% natural with no added preservatives. Pure Emu Oil is beneficial due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties & superior penetrating capabilities that allow the oil to penetrate the stratum corneum barrier (outer layer of skin). Detailed analysis has shown that oleic acid is the major fatty acid in Emu Oil which is a recognised enhancer of dermal penetration.
Emu Oil is hypo-allergenic and is therefore suitable for people with sensitive skin or chronic skin conditions. When used correctly, Emu Oil products leave the skin smooth and silky without an oily residue. Emu Oil products provide economical usage due to its spreadable nature.
Emu Oil can be applied externally and is also available in capsule form for taking internally. For chronic conditions, it may be recommended to utilise both methods.
For best results, use regularly.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.