Excilor® Fungal Nail Infection is able to penetrate the nail and modify its microenvironment, making it hostile to fungal growth. The effects of Excilor® are visible almost immediately as the infected part of the nail grows out.
It is important to start the treatment as soon as the first symptoms appear: the smaller the infected area, the shorter the period of treatment - and the faster the nail will regain its normal, healthy appearance.
Acetic acid, ethyllactate, pentylene gycol, dimethyl isorbide, ammonio methacrylate, coplymer and water purified.
Excilor® is a Class IIa medical device, not a medicinal product. It does not have a pharmacological effect on the mycosis. Its effect is based on a physical principle: the long-term acidification of the microenvironment around and under your nail.
Directions For Use
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Use the pen-shaped applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product.
- Apply generously twice a day (once in the morning, once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes. (After each application, you can use your usual nail polish or lacquer, but don't forget to remove the nail polish before the next treatment).
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Use a nail clipper to trim the nail as soon as new growth appears.
The applicator contains sufficient product for 400 applications.
Recommendation: as your nails grow, make sure you cut them regularly with nail clippers.
Warnings and Disclaimers
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If there is no visible improvement in the nail as it grows back (after about one month of treatment), see your health care practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.