Dry aircraft cabin air may dehydrate the essential moisture in your nasal passages, reducing the ability to protect your respiratory system. FESS Frequent Flyer Nasal Spray restores this with a gentle saline solution, moisturises with hint of tea tree oil, so whenever you fly, give your nose the first class treatment.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
To continue the first class treatments try Frequent Flyer Health Boost.
* Non- medicated
* Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to low humidity, dry environments
* Solution keeps your nasal passages moist and helps wash away bacteria and pollutants
* It can be used as often as required without any side effects
* Stimulates the nose’s natural defence mechanism
* Washes away airborne bacteria and pollutants
* Relieves nasal congestion and improves breathing
* Clears and soothes dry nasal passages
* Naturally thins mucus, so it flows away more easily
* 2-3 sprays in each nostril before boarding the plane
* Every two hours during the flight
* At your final destination
* Try FESS Little Noses or Children’s FESS
Sodium Chloride 9mg/mL
Available in 30mL
Do not use if the neck seal is broken
This bottle must only be used by one person
Sharing may spread infection
If congestion persists, see your doctor
Store below 30°C.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.