FESS Little Noses® is a non-medicated saline solution for babies; it provides relief of dry or blocked noses due to colds, allergies, sinusitis or dry air. The gentle solution will not sting your baby’s delicate nasal membranes and can be used as often as needed without the worry of harmful side effects.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
* Preservative free
* FESS Little Noses now comes in a convenient easy to use soft spray ideal for tiny noses
* Using FESS Little Noses spray helps your baby breathe easier naturally by thinning and loosening excess mucus
* Ideal for babies and toddlers
* Free FESS aspirator for gently removing excess mucus from your baby’s nose
* No need to discard soon after opening, can be used up to its shelf life
* Loosens and thins nasal mucus
* Helps clear nasal congestion
* Washes away the germs that cause colds
1. Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray
2. Hold your baby upright
3. Place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril and depress the spray pump
1. Gently place the tip of the aspirator at the entrance of the nostril
2. Gradually let the air back into the bulb
3. Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb into a tissue
4. Repeat this procedure with the other nostril
5. Clean the aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry after each use
This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15min before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time
For Children aged over 2 years – Try Children’s FESS Saline nasal spray
Purified seawater nasal spray equiv. 9mg/mL sodium chloride
FESS Little Noses Saline Spray includes:
1 x 15mL spray
1 x Aspirator
Never push the aspirator into the nostril and do NOT squeeze the aspirator when it’s already placed in the entrance to the baby’s nostril
Do not use if carton seal is missing or is broken
The use of this bottle by more than one person may spread infection
Store below 30°C
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.