FESS sensitive noses caters for frequent sufferers of allergic rhinitis; it’s made from natural sea water which is hygienically micro-filtered to remove any impurities.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
* Preservative and Additive free
* Can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding
* Ideal for people who are more prone to nasal congestion, runny noses and itchy eyes because of their allergies
* No need to discard soon after opening, can be used up to its shelf life
* Suitable for all ages
* Enhances the effectiveness of medicated nasal sprays
* Stimulates the nose’s natural defence mechanism
* Relieves nasal congestion due to allergies, colds and flu
Recommended usage of FESS® Nasal Spray:
* Adults – 2- 6 sprays per nostril as needed
* Children – 2-3 sprays per nostril as needed
Try Children’s FESS Saline Nasal Spray
How to use FESS Nasal Spray:
1. Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray
2. Insert the nozzle into the nostril and make sure that the tip is angled slightly backwards and outwards towards the ear
Purified seawater nasal spray
Equiv. 9mg/mL Sodium Chloride
Available in 30mL
For use by one person only. If congestion persists, see your doctor. Do not use if pump is not fully assembled or shows evidence of tampering
Store below 30°C
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.