A mild hypertonic saline solution is produced when the FESS Sinu-Cleanse® powder sachets are mixed with warm water. FESS Sinu-Cleanse is a deeply penetrating non-medicated wash that helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion due to sinusitis, rhinitis and allergens.
A mild hypertonic solution is ‘saltier’ than regular saline to gently draw liquid out of the sinuses. This helps relieve post nasal drip and sinus pressure.
Xylitol is a natural sugar made form beech trees which makes nasal membranes ‘slippery’. This helps to guard against pathogens (bacteria, viruses and fungi) attaching to the tissue inside the nasal cavity, sinuses and throat. Xylitol is safe for use by diabetics.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
* Non -medicated
* Preservative free
* Convenient single dose sachets
* 7.8g per sachet
* It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
* Can be used conjunction with medicated spray
* It can be used as often as required without any side effects
FESS Sinu-Cleanse Wash helps to:
* Helps relieve nasal and sinus congestion
* Clear nasal and sinus congestion
* Relieve sinus pressure
* Relieve post nasal drip
* Washes away dust, pollen and allergies
* Effective for post-operative nasal care
1. Empty contents of one sachet of FESS Sinu-Cleanse into FESS Sinu-Cleanse squeeze bottle.
2. Fill the bottle with previously boiled warm water to line marked ‘FULL’ (Do not use boiling water)
3. Screw cap onto the bottle and gently shake until contents are completely dissolved (when mixed, each sachet will produce a 200mL hypertonic saline solution)
4. Use as directed as per the instructions leaflet within the box
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate and Xylitol
25 sachets per box, each sachet is 7.8g of pre mixed dry powder. Also comes in a Nasal + Sinus Wash Starter Kit with bottle and 5 sachets.
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional
Keep out of reach of children
The use of this medication by more than one person may spread infection
Store at room temperature or below 30°C
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.