FESS Sinu-Cleanse® is a gentle, deeply penetrating continuous spray that delivers a high volume of saline solution to wash through the nasal and sinus passages.
FESS Sinu Cleanse formula is a hypertonic saline solution which is alkaline buffered. Hypertonic saline as a solution means that it is ‘saltier’ than regular saline and is ideal for severe congestion because the increased saltiness draws liquid out of the swollen mucous membrane to reduce swelling and helps restore normal nasal health.
* The FESS® range of products are approved by the Sensitive Choice® program of the National Asthma Council Australia and the Asthma Foundation of New Zealand.
* Preservative free continuous irrigation spray
* Thins mucus, helps normalise the acidic environment and washes away foreign particles such as germs, pollutants, dirt dust, pollens and other allergens
* It may be used during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
* Can be used in conjunction with medicated spray
* It can be used as often as required without any side effects
FESS Sinu-Cleanse can be used to:
* Help clear severe nasal and sinus congestion
* Relieve sinus pressure
* Relieve post nasal drip
* Wash away germs, pollutants, dirt, dust, pollen and other allergens
* Effective for post -operative nasal care
1. Tilt head to right side
2. Direct the nozzle into right nostril
3. Lightly depress nozzle for 1 to 2 seconds
4. Avoid titling your head backwards as the solution may enter your throat causing discomfort. (However this will not cause harm)
5. Tilt head to left side and repeat the procedure in the left nostril
6. Spray 2-3 times per day or as directed by your doctor or ENT specialist
Sodium Chloride 30mg/mL
50mL & 100mL
If symptoms persist, see your doctor or healthcare professional
Contains inert propellant (nitrogen)
Contents of this product are filled under pressure
Do not dent or puncture container
Keep out of reach of children
The use of this medication by more than one person may spread infection
Wipe nozzle clean after each use
Store at room temperature or below 30°C
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.