Nozoil contains Sesame seed oil BP 1mL/mL.
Sesame seed oil contains all three natural forms of Vitamin E (alpha, beta and gamma).
Nozoil is available in two pack formats for your convenience (Spray or Drops).
Clinical trials1,2 have shown Nozoil effectively moisturises nasal tissues to prevent dryness and crusting.
Nozoil helps to shield damaged dry and crusty tissue from the drying effect of air1,2 and also helps to reduce the effects of inflammation which can occur in nasal tissue3. Nozoil does not evaporate quickly from the nasal tissues. Its moisturising effects can therefore last longer and this can assist in providing good relief from symptoms of dryness and crusting.4
Nozoil is indicated for the temporary relief of dry and crusting nasal tissue.
Nasal tissue may become dry and irritated (sometimes causing nose bleeds) from any of the following:
- During and after a common cold
- While using medical devices which deliver air into the nasal passages
- While using medicated nasal medications
- In low humidity environments, e.g. air-conditioning, aircraft cabins
- While using certain medications - e.g. the treatment of acne
- In older people - as a result of natural changes to the nasal tissues and also to shape of the inside of the nose
Always read the label and use only as directed. See your doctor/ healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- A randomized, single-blinded cross-over trial of sesame oil (Nozoil) for the treatment of nasal symptoms associated with CPAP. Feenstra J et al. Sleep Disorders Centre, Dept of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine, Princess Alexandra Hospital, QLD 4102.
- A randomized cross-over trial of inhaled nasal sesame oil (Nozoil) versus heated humidification versus placebo for the treatment of nasal congestion associated with CPAP. Rixon K, Tang T and Hukins C. Sleep Disorders Centre, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Woolloongabba QLD 4102.
- Vitamin E attenuates the injurious effects of bioactive phospholipids on human ciliated epithelium in vitro. Feldman C et al. European Respiratory Journal 2001. Vol 18 pages 122-129
- Pure sesame oil vs isotonic sodium chloride solution as treatment for dry nasal mucosa. Johnsen J et al. Archives of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Vol 127,Nov 2001. pages 1353-1356
Terms and conditions
*While stocks last. Max 1 per order. Bonus offer exclusive to Australian site only.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.