Flo Post Operative Nasal And Sinus Care Bottle And Sachets X 70
FLO Post Operative has been designed to aid your recovery following nasal or sinus surgery. It is packaged as a 4-6 week kit that includes 70 sachets of pre-mixed FLO powder and an irrigation bottle.
FLO Post Operative is a non-medicated, preservative-free, isotonic irrigation solution for washing the nasal passages and sinus cavities. It’s gentle to use and helps clear dry blood, resected tissue and mucus to optimise recovery.
FLO Post Operative is also designed to deliver a high volume - low pressure irrigation solution - this helps improve the effectiveness of washing the nose and sinus cavities.
Sodium chloride 0.772% w/v Potassium Chloride 0.042% Calcium Lactate Pentahydrate 0.032%, Sodium Bicarbonte 0.015% and glucose anhydrous 0.085%. It is an isotonic solution with a pH of between 7.2 – 8.0
FLO Post Operative is recommended for use prior to and following surgery. Use as often and for as long as directed by your ENT Surgeon.
First time use:
- Thoroughly wash the bottle, tube and cap with warm soapy water before use.
- Fill the bottle to the FILL line using lukewarm pre-boiled water.
- Cut or tear open one sachet of FLO Sinus Care powder. Using the guidelines, fold out sachet into a funnel shape and pour the entire contents into the FLO bottle.
- Screw the cap and tube firmly onto the bottle and shake until all powder has dissolved. The mixture is now ready to use.
- Standing next to a basin, bend as far forward as is comfortable and tilt the head down so that the chin is as close to the chest as is comfortable. While breathing through the mouth, apply the cap firmly up against one nasal passage and squeeze the bottle steadily and gently until solution drains from the opposite nasal passage.
- Continue until about half of the solution has been used. Repeat on other nostril with remaining solution.
Warnings & Disclaimers:
There should be no stinging or pain when using this product.
There should be no contraindication to using this product.
Should earache be experienced whilst using the product then try to reduce the pressure with which fluid is inserted into the nose. If this does not improve the earache being experienced with treatment, it may be prudent to stop using this mode of therapy and check with your doctor.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Health Care Professional.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.