Sometimes It's Good To Be Bitter.
Say Goodbye To:
• Discomfort from overeating
Bitters For Better Digestion.
Most of us love to eat, but what we dislike is that sluggish feeling and uncomfortable sense of fullness that often comes after a meal. A common tradition in Europe, bitters have been used for centuries to help make the eating experience more enjoyable.
Much of the gastrointestinal discomfort that people experience today was rare among our ancestors. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the optimal functioning of our digestive process. The combination of stimulating herbs and bitter food extracts in Gallexier makes for an effective digestive aid to accompany or round off the main meal of the day.
Bitter Is Better.
Bitters have held an important place in traditional medicine in cultures all over the world. Apart from modern Western society, most cultures still view bitters as a staple for health and longevity. If you experience occasional symptoms of bloating and flatulence, your digestive system probably needs bitters.
Bitters begin their work the moment they touch your tongue. Their bitter nature stimulates the stomach, liver, gallbladder and pancreas to begin secreting vital digestive components used to assimilate nutrients in the body, such as bile and gastric juices.
Gallexier herbal Bitters consists of artichoke leaves, dandelion, and 10 other herbs known for centuries as beneficial. Gallexier contains no alcohol, artificial additives, or preservatives and is easily absorbed by the body.
• Gallexier's taste is tempered by aromatic herbs and fruit sugars, making this elixir ideal as an aperitif or an after-meal digestive
• Safe to take on a regular basis, but particularly beneficial after fatty or rich foods
• A non-habit forming, alcohol free bitter
• Thoughtfully bottled in environmentally-friendly recyclable glass
• Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, artificial additives and preservatives
• All vegetarian and began liquid formula
• Certified Kosher
Product is free from:
• Artificial colours and sweeteners
• Genetically modified ingredients
• Pesticide residues
• Radiation and heavy metals
Each 20 ml decoction equiv. to dry contains:
• Cynara scolymus (Artichoke) leaf 650mg
• Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) herb 206mg
• Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root 164mg
• Curcuma longa (Tumeric) root 118mg
• Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) herb 118mg
• Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome 80mg
• Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) flowers 74mg
• Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit 74mg
• Citrus aurantium (Orange) peel 60mg
• Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) herb 37mg
• Elettaria cardomomum (Cardamon) fruit 15mg
• Menyanthes trifoliata (Bogbean) leaf 15mg
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 20 ml before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
Children (from 10 years): 10 ml before meals as an appetiser or after meals as a digestive aid.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.