Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink With Herbs in a Delicious Fruit Juice and Honey Base.
Magnesium is an important element that is required to maintain many of the body's metabolic processes including muscle contraction, nerve function and energy metabolism. It is also involved in calcium deposition in the bones.
A magnesium supplement good be ideal for; young people, especially during periods of growth, pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers, middle-aged and older people, sportsmen and women, manual workers, regular sauna users
• Salus Magnesium Liquid is a scientifically prepared solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental magnesium to be absorbed by the body
• Each 20 ml serving (marked line on cap) provides 250 mg of elemental magnesium (equivalent to 3360 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate)
• Magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate are selected as they offer the most soluble organic forms of magnesium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are easier to absorb in the digestive tract
• Thoughtfully prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts and bottled in recyclable glass
• Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
• All vegetarian liquid formula
• Certified Kosher
• Magnesium Mineral Drink may help to support healthy circulatory system
• Magnesium is essential for proper calcium absorption and aids in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth
• May assist with the proper functioning of the colon and in maintaining bowel regularity
• Assists the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat
• May help adolescents age 9 to13 prevent magnesium deficiency if dietary intake is inadequate
Floradix Magnesium Mineral Drink is free from:
• Artificial colours and sweeteners
• Genetically modified ingredients
• Pesticide residues
• Radiation and heavy metals
Each 20 ml dose contains:
• Magnesium (from magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate) 250mg
And herbal decoction equiv. to:
• Anthemis nobilis flower (camomile) dry 50mg
• Foeniculum vulgare seed (Fennel) dry 50mg
• Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Bitter orange) dry 50mg
• Daucus carota root (Carrot) dry 50mg
• Spinacia oleracea leaf (Spinach) dry 40mg
In a non-medicinal base of fruit juices from apricots, mangoes, pineapples and pears and natural peach flavour. Contains honey and fruit sugars.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 20 ml once daily before meals.
Children (between 1 to 12 years): 10 ml daily before a meal.
Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Shake bottle gently before use. As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use. Do not drink directly from the bottle. Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled study found magnesium supplementation to be beneficial in helping to lower blood pressure in individuals with low magnesium levels.(1)* In a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in 50 men and women with stable coronary artery disease, six months of oral magnesium supplementation resulted in a 12% improvement in blood flow in the arteries compared to placebo.(2)* Bone crystals become larger and more brittle as the magnesium content of bone mineral decreases.(3) 1. Shils ME. Magnesium. In: Ziegler EE, Filer LJ, eds. Present Knowledge in Nutrition. 7th ed. Washington D.C.: ILSI Press; 1996:256-264. 2. Shechter M, Sharir M, Labrador MJ, Forrester J, Silver B, Bairey Merz CN. Oral magnesium therapy improves endothelial function in patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2000;102(19):2353-2358. 3. Sojka JE, Weaver CM. Magnesium supplementation and osteoporosis. Nutr Rev. 1995;53(3):71-74.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.