Gaviscon Dual Action gives improved indigestion relief and soothing heartburn relief.
Gaviscon Dual Action brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn (gastric reflux) and indigestion. It works in two different ways:
- More effective reduction of excess stomach acid to relieve discomfort.
- Forms a protective layer over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest.
Each tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 106.5mg sodium bicarbonate and 187.5mg calcium carbonate. Sulfites, Phenylalanine, Aspartame, Mannitol and Xylitol.
Directions For Use
- Adults and children over 12 years: 4 tablets.
- Children 6-12 years: 2 tablets. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Take as required after meals and before going to bed, up to 4 times a day or as directed.
- Chew tablets thoroughly before swallowing and follow with water if desired.
- Ensure blister pack is unbroken before first use.
- If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Warnings and Disclaimers
- Does not contain aluminium, sugar or gluten.
- The maximum total daily intake (16 tablets) for adults contains 886mg of sodium (take into account if on a low sodium diet). 9.6g of mannitol and 1.6g of xylitol.
- Products containing mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Contains aspartame.
- Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine.
- Contains sulfites.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.