Gloup® is a universal gel that makes solid medicines, such as tablets, capsules, vitamins and powders, EASIER TO SWALLOW.
How does Gloup work?
- Gloup is a slippery gel that enables you to swallow your medicines easily and assists them in passing smoothly through the oesophagus to the stomach.
- Gloup moistens the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat.
- The cherry flavour of Gloup assists in masking the bitterness of tablets.
Why use Gloup?
Many patients have difficulty with, or simply don’t like, swallowing their medications. As a result they either avoid taking their medication, or alter the medication by crushing or splitting it, which can result in:
- a change in therapeutic effect
- increased risk of side effects
When patients alter (crush or split) medication, they also often mix with substances such as yoghurt, fruit puree, jam, or thickened fluids. None of these substances have been designed for use with medications and can impact the efficacy, side effect profile and absorption of the drug.
Who can use Gloup?
Gloup can be used by anyone who struggles to swallow solid medicines, vitamins and/or nutritional supplements. Gloup does not contain sugar, gluten or gelatine and is free from allergens. Gloup is not suitable for infants less than 2 years old.
- Gloup is a thick, slippery gel that makes medicines easier to swallow.
- Gloup has a pleasant, fresh cherry flavour that camouflages the taste of medicines.
- Gloup consists of >99% natural ingredients, all with ‘food grade’ status.
- Gloup is capable of effectively moistening the mouth and throat without sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- Gloup biodegrades into inactive elements in the stomach as a result of the acidic environment.
- Gloup does not contain sugar, gluten or gelatine and is free from allergens.
- Gloup can be used in most circumstances and has no known interactions with existing medicines.
- Gloup is not suitable for infants less than 2 years old.
- Gloup should be used chilled for best results.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.