- Healtheries Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg capsules provide high-strength Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) in an easy-to-swallow capsule
- EPO can help to soothe PMT and menopause symptoms, and nourish dry flaky skin and brittle nails
- Other Evening Primrose Oil benefits can include helping to reduce the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and asthma
This high-potency formula provides a valuable source of essential Omega 6 fatty acids, including Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and Linoleic acid.
- Balancing your hormones if you’re experiencing PMT or period problems, or going through menopause
- Helping to soothe tender, lumpy, or painful breasts
- Nourishing dry or flaky skin, hair and nails; and helping to reduce symptoms of eczema or psoriasis
- Soothing the symptoms of asthma
- Helping to relieve joint inflammation
- Assisting your body to naturally heal wounds
- Providing nutritional support if you’re prone to leaky gut syndrome or food intolerances
- Supporting your immunity against common longer-term viral infections, e.g. Chronic Fatigue
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives.
Recommended adult dosage
Take 3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool dry place below 30 deg. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing.
Each capsule provides Evening Primrose Oil 1g, Equiv. GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) 100mg, Equiv. Linoleic acid 700mg
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.