Hygienically produced from fresh New Zealand or Australian whole goats milk. Suitable for both adults and children. 100% goats milk with nothing else added. Goats milk protein structure differs from that of cow's milk as the fat particles are smaller and therefore more easily digested, nourishing and may be used by those who cannot tolerate cow's milk.
- Anyone allergic or sensitive to cow's milk
- Children, elderly and those who have difficulty digesting cow's milk
Directions for use
- To make 1 glass: Measure 1 level scoop (15g) of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder into a glass. Measure 150ml warm boiled water. Mix the powder with sufficient water to form a smooth paste, then add the remaining water.
- To make 1000ml - Measure 100g of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder into a container. Measure 1000ml of warm boiled water. Mix the powder with sufficient water to form a smooth paste. Gradually add the rest of the water.
- Consume made up Goats' Milk immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Store Goats' Milk Powder in a cool dry place below 30 degrees C, in an airtight container.
- One 450g can of Healtheries Goats Milk Powder makes 30 x 150ml servings.
- Goats milk may be used as a replacement for cow’s milk in cooking.
- Healtheries Goats Milk Powder can be used to make yoghurt, ice cream and soft curd cheese
- May be added to smoothies and baking
Not suitable as an infant formula and should not be given as a sole source of infant nutrition under the age of one year. It may be used as part of a child’s diet after the age of one year if the child’s health and appetite are in good condition.
Additives, sulphur dioxide
- Contains Milk
- Not suitable for anyone with lactose intolerance
100% New Zealand Goats Milk Powder.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.