IsoWhey Complete provides a high quality, low allergenic, low carbohydrate nutritional protein powder for everyday needs. Protein is an integral part of our lives. Without adequate protein, muscle loss can occur and organ functions diminish. Increased exercise, vegetarianism, aging and certain disease states all increase our need for protein. Whey protein has a high biological value. This means it provides the body with the complete number of building blocks (amino acids) required for protein production and is absorbed quickly and efficiently.
IsoWhey Complete contains two forms of whey—isolate and concentrate—to provide the full spectrum of benefits from whey. Isolate provides high levels of protein; concentrate provides high-level protein plus additional nutrients such as minerals. IsoWhey Complete also contains added nutrients to enhance its nutritional benefits.
Why IsoWhey Works
• Advanced nutritional support for diabetics.
• Assists the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels.
• Suitable for weight loss.
• High in protein - 21.9g per serve!
• Features inositol, chromium, zinc and electrolytes.
• Low GI.
• No added sugar.
• No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners• Low GI!
• Low fat!
• High dose, superior quality whey protein concentrate and isolate -
easily digested, suppresses the appetite hormone ghrelin.
• Glycomacropeptides - stimulate the satiating hormone
• Naturally low in sugar - no sugar added.
• Sweetened with stevia - natural, 300 times sweeter than sucrose, no
caloric value, suitable for diabetics.
• Less than 1g lactose per serve - suitable for most lactose-intolerant
• Inositol - improves insulin sensitivity, supports peripheral
• Vitamin D - improves insulin sensitivity.
• Chromium - involved in healthy glucose metabolism.
• Zinc - involved in the synthesis, storage and secretion of insulin.
• Vitamin C - antioxidant, diabetics have higher requirements.
• Vitamin E - antioxidant, diabetics have higher requirements.
• Electrolytes - calcium, magnesium, potassium frequently out of
balance in diabetics.
• Branched chain amino acids, e.g. leucine - stimulate insulin release
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.