Perfect as a daily moisturiser containing broad-spectrum SPF30+ sunscreen preparation. Effectively blocks both UVA & UVB rays while providing your skin protection against dehydration and environmental stress with a number of potent antioxidants and moisturisers.
Superfade UV Day Shield Helps prevent age spots and the premature ageing of the skin, protect skin against the formation of freckles and brown spots caused by daily sun exposure. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with Superfade Face Cream to correct and protect against pigmentation.
- Oxybenzone 30mg/g
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate 70mg/g
- Titanium Dioxide 14.7mg/g
- Daily facial moisturiser
- Broad spectrum SPF 30+ effectively blocks UV-A and UV-B
- Antioxidants and moisturisers
- Fragrance free
- Protects skin against sun damage and further unwanted pigmentation
- Protects against formation of freckles and brown marks
- Prevents dehydration and ageing due to environmental stress
- Aust L Sunscreen - Always GST free
- This product will not fade existing pigmentation, but will protect exposed skin from further sun damage. Use Superfade Cream or Face Cream to fade existing pigmentation on the hands and face.
- Effective protection from sun damage that can cause age spots and uneven pigmentation on the face.
- Apply each morning to face 15-20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply after long exposure to the sun, or as necessary.
- May be used under makeup and with other Superfade products.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate 80 mg/g: Organic absorber of UV (effective UVB filter)
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 30 mg/g: Organic absorber of UV (effective UVB filter)
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 20 mg/g: Organic absorber of UV (effective UVA filter)
- Contains sulphites and hydroxybenzoates.
- May cause allergic reactions.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective hat and eyewear.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store below 30 degrees
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
WHY SHOULD I USE SUPERFADE UV DAY SHIELD?
- Since pigmentation is aggravated by sun exposure, it is very important to protect your skin against further damage by using an SPF30+ sunscreen.
- Superfade UV Day Shield SPF30+ is a combined sunscreen and moisturiser. In 2007, the formulation was improved to increase the Sun Protection Factor to 30+. It is a broad spectrum sunscreen which blocks both the UV-A and UV-B rays while also providing high protection against dehydration of the skin. Regular use helps to prevent sun damage that can result in further pigmentation.
WHAT PROTECTION DOES UV DAY SHIELD OFFER?
- It blocks both UV-A and UV-B rays to protect against the formation of freckles and brown spots caused by the sun, as well as moisturising your skin.
DOES UV DAY SHIELD LIGHTEN PIGMENTATION?
- Both these products are for protecting the skin from further sun damage and the resulting pigmentation. Used alone they do not lighten pigmentation.
DO I NEED A MOISTURISER AS WELL AS UV DAY SHIELD?
- Superfade UV Day Shield is an intensive daily moisturiser for the face combined with effective sunscreens, so a separate moisturiser is not usually necessary. It is high quality, pharmaceutical grade.
HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT BEFORE APPLYING?
- After applying Superfade Cream or Face Cream to the pigmentation, wait a minute or two before applying UV Hand Shield or UV Day Shield to all exposed skin.
WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES?
- If you are allergic to Sulphites and Hydroxybenzoates - you may have an allergic reaction
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.