* 100% NZ product, certified organic by AsureQuality NZ.
* Provides a healthy greens boost to help complement your diet.
* Alkalising the body.
* Contains no artificial colouring or flavouring and is suitable for vegetarians.
Carotenoids are natural plant pigments that have important antioxidant activity – helping to counteract the damage caused by free radicals. Chlorophyll is a green plant pigment that has antioxidant activity and cleansing and balancing properties.
Lifestream Barley & Wheat Grass plants are harvested at peak potency and ‘flash air dried’ in minutes to ensure the nutrients are not damaged or compromised. This is shown by the rich Chlorophyll content which is a good indicator for the organic growing practices and gentle processing.
Many products on the market today contain fillers, sweeteners, preservatives and artificial additives. Lifestream Barley & Wheat Grass contains no artificial additives of any kind.
* 100% natural and NZ grown.
* Source of natural antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
* Vegetarian/Vegan, no GM materials.
* Gluten, Dairy and Animal Free.
* No artificial additives, fillers, preservatives, colours or flavours.
* Contains natural forms of vitamins only. No synthetic vitamins or minerals
Recommendations for use:
* Provides essential nutrients and fibre to the diet.
* Contains protective phytonutrients and antioxidants.
* Helps alkalise the digestive system and body.
Direction for Use
Adults: Take one rounded teaspoon daily with food. More can be taken as desired.
This product is G.E. Free, Gluten Free, suitable for vegetarians & vegans and contains no artificial additives.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.