Morlife Rejuv Herbal Tea is a ready to make herbal powder blend based on the original renowned herb formula by French Canadian nurse Rene Caisse and her studies with Canadian Indians, for use as a herbal boost. The combination of these high quality ingredients was believed to be synergistic and enhance the beneficial effects of the individual herbs.
- Contains burdock root, sheep sorrel, turkish rhubarb
- No added colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners
- Place 2L of filtered or distilled water in a 3L pot (not aluminium), cover and bring to the boil.
- Weigh 50g of Morlife Rejuv Herbal Tea Powder & add to the boiling water, stir then cover and boil for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir mixture thoroughly. Replace lid and allow the tea to steep at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
- Stir thoroughly; cover & re-heat the tea until steaming hot (do not boil).
- Remove from the heat & allow sediment to settle for a few minutes.
- Sterilize glass jars and lids with boiling water, and then fill the jars with the tea liquid (straining using a fine strainer/muslin cloth as you fill). Tighten the lids and store jars in the refrigerator.
NOTE: It is important that all these instructions are carefully followed. All jars & lids must be sterilized before use. This is a sensitive preparation & contains no preservatives. If mould develops in jars, discard immediately. It is best to make up a fresh batch approx. every 3 weeks.
Take 1-2 tbsp. (15-30ml) of the prepared Rejuv Herbal Tea (liquid) twice daily, optionally mixed with 1-2 tbsp. of boiled water. For a higher dose, 4 tbsp. (60ml) can be taken up to three times daily.
Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) (42%*), Sheep Sorrel (Rumex acetosella) (25%*), Cats Claw (Uncaria tomentose), Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum palmatum) (2%*)
Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing gluten, soy, dairy and tree nuts.
It is important to maintain a varied diet and consume plenty of water throughout the day. This product should be consumed in moderation as part of a nutritious diet. Consult your health care professional if pregnant, lactating, taking medications or suffering from a serious medical condition before taking.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.