Specially formulated for the delicate skin of babies, this massage oil absorbs easily without leaving a greasy film, allowing for a comforting and soothing massage that stimulates baby's senses and supports overall well-being.
Specially formulated for the delicate skin of babies, this massage oil is comprised of a patented combination of natural plant oils and can be used from birth on.
- Absorbs easily without leaving a greasy film, allowing for a comforting and soothing massage that stimulates baby's senses and supports overall well-being.
- Leaves skin soft, supple and silky-smooth with the signature Mustela scent.
- Composed of 99% of ingredients of natural origin and formulated with Avocado Perseose, a natural patented specific ingredient which reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the skin's cellular resources.
- Paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol free.
- Hypoallergenic and specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
Study conducted by a dermatologist, 2 pediatricians and 4 midwives on 42 babies over a period of 4 weeks:
- The product is easily absorbed: 93%
- The skin isn’t sticky after use: 90%
- The product leaves the baby’s skin well hydrated and soft: 98%
- Physical therapists: 100% satisfaction rate
- Midwives: 88% satisfaction rate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Spray into the hand to bring the oil to body temperature and begin the massage. Do not spray directly onto the body and avoid contact with the eyes.
INGREDIENTS & NATURALNESS
Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, parfum (fragrance), Punica Granatum seed oil, tocopherol.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.