As Seen On Tv - Click here to watch.
MUTE SNORING DEVICE STARTER PACK - Starter pack includes one small, one medium and one large Mute. You can then try each size and see which works best for you.
SIZING TIP: Generally men are Medium or Large and women are Small or Medium.
Mute is a new technology developed by a team of specialists to alleviate the severity and incidence of snoring and improve your quality of sleep. Mute fits snugly into your nose while gently and comfortably dilating your nostrils as you sleep to help stop snoring. Made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers, Mute increases the volume of air travelling through the nose during sleep, encouraging nasal breathing and may alleviate congestion – factors critical to help stop snoring and a better quality of sleep. The mute started pack comes with a smallem edium & large size for you to find your perfect fit.
- Snore Less - 75% of partners reported snoring was less/much less when their partner used Mute*, meaning both parties get a good night’s sleep.
- Improve Sleep Quality - Snorers slept three times better and partners four times better when using Mute.
Partners 60% with Mute vs 14% without Mute*
Snorers 57% with Mute vs 21% without Mute*
- Sleep Comfortably - Mute has been anatomically designed to fit the exact curve of each nostril, gently stenting (holding open) the airway for easier breathing through the nose.
Just as our faces are not symmetrical, neither are our noses. Mute allows for subtle adjustments from one nostril to the other, ensuring optimal airflow through both sides.
*Product User Trial November 2014
Mute, Designed for Comfort & Fit
- Stays In All Night - Mute is designed with retention fins to ensure the device stays comfortably in place all night.
- Increases Air Flow - Mute has been anatomically designed to improve sleep quality by increasing air flow during sleep (on average 38% in clinical trial at Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital).
- Comfortable - Mute is made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers and is anatomically designed to hug the internal structure of the nose for ideal comfort & fit. Mute is latex free and 100% recyclable.
- Personalised Fit - Mute is the only nasal stent (dilator) that uses a patented dilation technology to further personalise the fit by adjusting the paddles from side to side.
- Gentle Stent Action - Mute gently stents (holds open) the airway from the internal side wall of the nostril and unlike other nasal dilators that push the nostril out, Mute minimizes pressure on the septum.
Directions for Use
Wash your hands, hold the device by the bridge with the curved arms facing towards you and the ribbed paddles facing up and away from you. Bring the device up to your nose and place the curved arms in first to make contact with the inside floor of your nose. Gently guide the device backwards into your nose to a point that it is comfortable. You may need to adjust your nostrils over and around the ridged paddles to ensure it’s fully inserted. To ensure that the curved arms are resting in the correct position on the floor of the nose, the bridge should span across the top of your nostrils. If not, push the bridge of the device upwards to the tip of your nose.
Mute is made from ultra-soft, medical grade polymer and is safe for use in the nose during sleep.
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
"I've snored since I was five and over the years have tried pretty much everything. I've even considered surgery. The sound often wakes me up and most nights my husband Colin has to retreat to the spare room. I've tried Rhinomed's product Mute a few times now and haven't woken myself up once. My husband says my snoring is much reduced and much quieter, so I'm going to keep using it."
– Mrs Jenny Chapman from Lincolnshire snores at 111.6 decibels – eight decibels louder than a low-flying jet
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.