Nature's Own Focus & Perform is a fast acting, triple action formula for memory, stress and energy that improves your working memory for at least 6 hours.
Natures Own is the only vitamin company in Australia with Cereboost®, a clinically trialled extract of American Ginseng, that has been shown to improve working memory for at least 6 hours, both in terms of memory speed and capacity. The formula is also packed with B Vitamins that assist energy production as well as Ginkgo Biloba and Brahmi to temporarily relieve stress and tension and reduce mental and physical fatigue.
Together with B Group vitamins, Ginkgo Biloba, Brahmi and Folic Acid, Nature's Own Focus & Perform:
- Improves working memory capacity, speed & increases attention accuracy
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to assist learning ability and concentration
- Temporarily relieves stress, supports nervous system function
- Temporarily relieves tension and mild anxiety
- Assists energy production
- Helps alleviate mental or physical fatigue
Why It Works:
- Fast-acting triple action formula that supports memory, stress and energy.
- Clinically trialled Cereboost®* has been shown to improve working memory for at least 6 hours.
- Improves working memory capacity, speed & increases attention accuracy.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to assist learning ability and concentration.
- Temporarily relieves stress, supports nervous system function.
- Temporarily relieves tension and mild anxiety.
- Assists energy production.
- Helps alleviate mental or physical fatigue.
What Is Working Memory?
Our 'working memory', also known as our short-term or recent memory, is a system for temporarily storing and managing the information required to carry out complex tasks like learning, reasoning and comprehension. It is often thought of as a mental workspace, that we can use to store important information in the course of our mental activities.
Examples Of When We Use Our Working Memory In Our Day To Day Tasks Include:
- Multiplying two numbers without the use of a calculator or pen and paper
- Remembering a new mobile number, PIN code or car registration before we have a chance to write it down.
- Following verbal directions.
- Remembering items on a grocery list.
- Measuring and combining the correct ingredients in a recipe (50g butter, 100g sugar etc), when no longer looking at the page.
Indicators That Your Working Memory Needs Exercise:
- Poor attention.
- Get easily distracted.
- Reduced ability to maintain concentration on the task at hand.
- Lose concentration when switching between tasks.
- Reduced information processing.
- Reduced motivation or goal orientation.
Take 2 tablets once a day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult you healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains
- Cereboost™ extract Equiv. American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolium) dry root 400mg standardised to contain 10% ginsenosides.
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 3000mg standardised to contain bacosides (calculated as Bacoside A) of Bacopa monniere 67.5mg
- Ginkgo Biloba extract equiv. to dry leaf 3500mg (3.5g) Standardised to contain: Ginkgo flavonglycosides 15.4mg, ginkgolides & bilobalides 4.2mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 20mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 100mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)25mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30mcg
- Folic Acid 150mcg
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives, dairy or animal-derived products.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.