Why it works
* Relieves muscle weakness, muscle cramps and muscle spasms
* Helps to reduce the frequency and severity of menstrual migraines
* Provides relief of sleeplessness associated with restless legs
* Contains COQ10 to support the production of energy
Nature’s Own High Potency Muscle Relief is a high potency Magnesium powder, with a great tasting citrus flavour designed to help in the maintenance of muscle health. This advanced formulation contains Magnesium, an essential mineral in the body that is important for muscle contraction and relaxation, and its supplementation at adequate level may help relieve muscle cramps, muscle weakness and muscle spasms. Magnesium may also be of benefit for those who suffer from nocturnal leg cramps. This powerful formulation also contains COQ10 for energy production.
RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE
For migraine management – Take 2 metric teaspoons daily (10g) with water.
For relief from muscle spasms and cramps – Take 3 metric teaspoons daily (15g) with water.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
* Magnesium citrate 3.39g (3387mg) equiv. Magnesium 525mg
* Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 300mg
* Zinc gluconate 58.5mg equiv.Zinc7.5mg
* Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1) 37.5mg
* Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)15mg
* Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 37.5mg
* Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 105mg
* Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 37.5mg
* Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 37.5mcg
* Folic acid 225mcg, Ubidecarenone (Co-enzyme Q10) 75mg
* Manganese gluconate 26.25mg equiv. Manganese 3mg
* Chromium picolinate 301.7mcg equiv.Chromium 37.5mcg
* Selenomethionine 93.75mcg equiv. Selenium 37.5mcg
* Taurine 750mg, Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 509.3mg equiv. Calcium 150mg
* Glutamine 750mg
* Potassium citrate 310.7mg equiv. Potassium 112.5mg
CONTRAINDICATIONS & CAUTIONS
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms of High Potency Muscle Relief powder for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.Contains fructose.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.