NeilMed® SINUS RINSE™ is an easy squeeze bottle system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. It is available in isotonic, paediatric and hypertonic concentrations.
Nasal Allergies, Dryness & Hay Fever
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational & House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc.
- Post Nasal Drip & Nasal Congestion
- Large Volume & Low Pressure™ System for Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturization
- Single piece, custom-designed rounded black cap fits any nasal opening. No push and pull components make for easy cleaning.
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate (Purity level 99% or higher)
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal spray medications
- pH Balanced & Isotonic, or Hypertonic with two or more packets
- Smooth Flow with easy squeeze bottle
- Empties nearly 95% in upright position
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery. Consult your physician with concerns.
- Portable for travel
- Money back guarantee
Medical research recommends following the cleaning protocol for the Sinus Rinse™ bottle and NasaFlo® Neti Pot after every use and replacing after three months.
Make NeilMed’s Sinus Rinse™ an essential part of your daily hygiene – like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
IMPORTANT: NeilMed’s Mixture Packets should be used with NeilMed’s 240 mL (8 fl oz) Nasal Irrigation Bottle , NasaFlo® Neti Pot or Sinugator® device to achieve the best results. You may use NeilMed’s packets with other irrigation devices as long as you mix the correct volume of water.
Sinus Rinse™ Starter Kit Contains:
- 10 regular premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free)
- 1 custom 8oz.(240ml) Bottle
- Educational brochure
- Instructions in English, Spanish or French
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.