A lightweight daily Bionic/PHA moisturiser with triple antioxidants and SPF 15 broad spectrum to protect against further damage, visibly reduce lines and wrinkles and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
- Protect skin against premature aging related to UV damage with broad spectrum SPF 15 & antioxidants.
- Visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves soft, smooth skin.
- Preserve natural elasticity & firmness, helping to reduce visible lines and wrinkles.
- Strengthens and restores the skin’s protective barrier, and helps to calm irritated skin and redness.
- 10% Bionic/PHA (8% Gluconolactone, 2% Lactobionic Acids) to prevent the signs of aging, and fight against the harmful free radicals to promote smooth, soft and youthful looking skin.
- Broad spectrum SPF15 UVA & UVB protection against premature aging.
- Triple anti-oxidant protection with potent antioxidants, including grape seed extract.
- Gluconolactone restores and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier to help calm irritated skin.
- Oil-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist & allergy tested.
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- First time Hydroxy Acid (AHA/PHA) users
- An ideal adjunct to clinic skin therapies (peels and other skin treatments)
Directions For Use
- Apply to the face and neck after cleansing with NeoStrata Facial Cleanser, daily or as required. Gently smooth in the cream until it disappears. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Clincally Proven Anti-aging Benefits For Sensitive Skin
After 4 weeks of using NeoStrata Daytime Protection Cream SPF 23:
- 97% of users said it is gentle.
- 93% of users reported skin texture is smoother.
- 90% of users agreed it is not irritating.
- 83% of users observed skin is brighter/more luminous.
- 76% of users reported skin felt hydrated without feeling greasy.
- 69% of users noticed wrinkles are less noticeable.
- 66% of users reported fine lines are less noticeable.
- 66% of users reported size of skin pores are reduced.
Percentage of respondents, data on file NeoStrata Company Inc.
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate), Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide [nano], Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lactobionic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Aetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Methicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Arginine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Alumina, Polyacrylamide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.