PROTECTS & CONDITIONS
- Natural and organic formula
- Provides long lasting relief for sore lips
- Protects against weather damage (sun and wind)
- Natural Paw Paw
- Handy tube (10g)
- All ages including infants
THE NS DIFFERENCE
- NATURAL moisturises: Coconut Emollients, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter & Vegetable Glycerin
- NATURAL healing properties: Honey, Allantoin, Paw Paw, Organic Aloe Vera
- NATURAL sunscreens: Zinc Oxide
- NO petro-chemicals or paraffins
- NO parabens or propylene glycol
- NO artificial colourings or flavours
- Lips sensitive to chemical sunscreens, artificial flavours and colours
- Damaged and peeling lips
- Weather damaged and peeling lips
- Other soft tissue areas such as nose, ears and cuticles
- Apply 2 or 3 times daily or as often as required.
- Rub in well to lock in its natural moisturisers and conditioners.
- One application lasts up to three hours.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Coconut extract): Emollient (softens the skin)
- Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut palm extract): Humectant, hydrating
- Paw Paw (Papaya fruit): Rich in enzymes and amino acids
- Sunflower Oil: Emollient, skin conditioning agent
- Honey: Anti-bacterial, healing, natural humectant.
- Natural Beeswax: Emollient, protective barrier
- Castor Oil (derived from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant): Skin-Conditioning Agent- Occlusive (slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.)
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived): Petroleum free emollient
- Coconut Oil: Skin-Conditioning Agent- Occlusive (see above definition)
- Aloe Vera (Certified organic Aloe Barbadensis juice): Contains over 100 natural amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals, polysaccharides and enzymes. Anti-inflammatory, humectant, hydrates, stimulates collagen production, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), balances pH, anti-pruritic (relieves itching), astringent (tones skin).
- Zinc Oxide: Natural sunscreen properties.
- Vitamin E (found in Wheat germ): Humectant, anti-inflammatory, increases epithelisation (healing), increases enzyme activity, prevents free radical damage, reduces UV damage.
- Shea Butter (Karite Kernal): Skin conditioning agent- Emollient
- Grape Seed Oil (Grape seed extract): Anti-oxidant, emollient, penetrating.
- Cocoa Butter: Occlusive (see above definition), Temporarily protects injured or exposed skin from harmful or annoying stimuli and may provide relief to the skin.
- Allantoin (Comfrey root extract): Healing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), stimulates new cell growth, humectant, anti-irritant.
- Dimethicone: Skin-Conditioning Agent- Occlusive (see above definition)
- Vitamin C: Anti-oxidant, aids in absorption of nutrition to the skin.
- Vanilla (Vanilla Bean): Natural flavour
- Rosemary Extract: Antimicrobial
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: Natural Preservative
IS IT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN?
- Yes, all skin types, particularly dry, sensitive and chapped skin. Can be used by infants and nursing mothers. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO NUTS?
- The only NS product with a nut extract is NS-7, which has sweet almond oil extract. All other NS products should be fine to use.
WHAT IF I AM ALLERGIC TO WHEAT/GLUTEN (COELIAC DISEASE)
- The NS range has no wheat-derived ingredients and therefore is unlikely to cause any problems with a wheat/gluten allergy. (Excluding NS-21, which has Yeast Poly-Saccharide sugar, derived from wheat).
IS IT VEGAN FRIENDLY?
- The only ingredients in NS-7, which would be questioned by Vegans, is the Urea and Allantoin, although these ingredients are found in nature (Allantoin from Comfrey leaves/ Urea found in the body) the NS-7 uses synthesised versions of them.
IS IT SAFE FOR DIABETICS?
- Yes the Diabetic Foundation has endorsed it.
IS IT NON COMODOGENIC?
- Yes, it will not clog the pores, so is perfect for Acne Prone Sufferers. Does not have any waxes or oils that will clog pores
ARE NS PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.