Cleanses & Moisturises
- Natural, non-foaming cleanser
- pH balanced
- No tear formula
- Cleanses, hydrates and softens skin
- Cleanses without stripping Natural oils
- Minimises irritated skin
- Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis sufferers
The Natural Difference
- Natural moisturisers: Vegetable Glycerin & Grape Seed Oil Extract
- Natural conditioners: Allantoin and Zinc Complex
- Natural cleanses: Non-Petrochenical Coconut Emollients
- NO sodium lauryl / laureth suphates (SLS’s)
- NO soaps or detergents
- NO petro-chemicals or paraffins
- NO colours or perfumes
- Very sensitive, soap intolerant skin
- Extra dry and problem skin
- Reactive, very irritated or problem skin
- Very dehydrated, itchy or flaky skin
- Body, face and hands
- All ages including babies
Key Active Ingredients:
- Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut palm extract): Humectant, hydrating.
- Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Coconut extract): Emollient (softens the skin)
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived): Petroleum free emollient
- Soy Protein (Soya bean extract): One of the richest sources of vegetable proteins, mineral salts, peptides, amino acids, increases oxygen consumption and metabolism, increases cell renewal.
- Allantoin (Comfrey root extract): Healing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), stimulates new cell growth, humectant, anti-irritant.
- Zinc Complex: Essential skin nutrient.
- Behentrimonium Methosulphate (Rape seed oil extract): Natural skin conditioning and softening agent, improves formulation mildness to the skin.
- Orange Essential oil (Orange peel extract): Stimulating, invigorating.
- Lemon Essential oil (Lemon peel extract): Stimulating, invigorating.
Directions For Use
- Apply to wet skin and gently massage. Rinse with water & pat dry.
- Suitable for use in the bath, basin or shower.
- Can also be used without water: Apply with soft sponge & pat dry.
- No tear formula suitable for facial cleansing.
- Recommended for use with all Nutri-Synergy treatment products.
Is It Suitable For Sensitive Skin?
Yes, all skin types, particularly dry, sensitive and chapped skin. Can be used by infants and nursing mothers. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
What If I Am Allergic To Nuts?
The only NS product with a nut extract is NS-7, which has sweet almond oil extract. All other NS products should be fine to use.
What If I Am Allergic To Wheat/Gluten (Coeliac Disease)?
The NS range has no wheat-derived ingredients and therefore is unlikely to cause any problems with a wheat/gluten allergy. (Excluding NS-21, which has Yeast Poly-Saccharide sugar, derived from wheat).
Is It Vegan Friendly?
The only ingredients in NS-7, which would be questioned by Vegans, is the Urea and Allantoin, although these ingredients are found in nature (Allantoin from Comfrey leaves/ Urea found in the body) the NS-7 uses synthesised versions of them.
Is It Safe For Diabetics?
Yes, the Diabetic Foundation has endorsed it.
Is It Non-Comodogenic?
Yes, it will not clog the pores, so is perfect for Acne Prone Sufferers. Does not have any waxes or oils that will clog pores.
Are Ns Products Tested On Animals?
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.