Gentle Foaming Soap Free Wash
- Natural soap alternative
- pH balanced, gentle foaming formula
- Cleanses without stripping natural oils
- Natural actives soothes skin
- Low irritation from natural surfactants
- Everybody, Everyday Everywhere
- Natural cleansers: Mild Coconut Extracts
- Natural moisturisers: VegetableGlycerin & Sodium PCA
- Natural soothing anti-inflammatories: Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Allantoin
- Natural coconut derived surfactants and extracts
- NO sodium lauryl / laureth suphates (SLS’s)
- NO soaps or detergents
- NO petro-chemicals or paraffins
- NO colours or perfumes
- Dry and sensitive skin
- Soap intolerant skin
- Dehydrated, tight, dull, delicate or irritated skin
- Maintaining healthy skin
- Body, face and hands
- All ages
Key Active Ingredients:
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut extract): Mild NATURAL surfactant.
- Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut palm extract): Humectant, hydrating.
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (extract of amino acid Sarcosine, a naturally occurring amino acid found in sea organisms): Mild NATURAL surfactant.
- Sodium Cocoamphoacetate (Coconut extract): Mild NATURAL surfactant.
- Allantoin (Comfrey root extract): Healing and soothing, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), stimulates new cell growth, humectant, anti-irritant.
- Disodium Capryloyl Glutamate (Amino acid derived): Mild surfactant that provides amino acid to the skin.
- Aloe Vera (Certified organic Aloe Barbadensis juice): Contains over 100 natural amino acids, vitamins, essential minerals, polysaccharides and enzymes. Anti-inflammatory, humectant, hydrates, stimulates collagen production, keratolytic (removes dead skin cells), balances pH, anti-pruritic (relieves itching), astringent (tones skin).
- Dodecyl Sodium Sulphoacetate (Coconut extract): Mild NATURAL surfactant.
- Caprylic / Capric Glucoside (Coconut and vegetable starch extract): Mild surfactant. (emulsifies fats and oils making them water soluble)
- Sodium PCA (Derived from L-Glutamic acid): Humectant, natural skin element that regulates adequate hydration levels, increases softness and elasticity of skin.
- Calendula (Marigold extract): Anti-Microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing.
- Bisabolol (Chamomile extract): Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, soothing, anti-myotic (anti-fungal), anti-bacterial, healing, protectant.
- Beta Carotene (Carrot extract): Naturally derived anti-oxidant.
- Orange Essential Oil (Orange peel extract): Stimulating, invigorating.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Lemon peel extract): Stimulating, invigorating.
Directions For Use
- Apply NS Soap Free Wash to wet skin and gently massage. Rinse with water and towel dry.
- Suitable for use in the bath, basin or shower.
- Recommended for use with any other Nutri-Synergy Natural products.
Is It Suitable For Sensitive Skin?
Yes, all skin types, particularly dry, sensitive and chapped skin. Can be used by infants and nursing mothers. However, if irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
What If I Am Allergic To Nuts?
The only NS product with a nut extract is NS-7, which has sweet almond oil extract. All other NS products should be fine to use.
I Am Allergic To Wheat/Gluten (Coeliac Disease)
The NS range has no wheat-derived ingredients and therefore is unlikely to cause any problems with a wheat/gluten allergy. (Excluding NS-21, which has Yeast Poly-Saccharide sugar, derived from wheat).
Is It Vegan Friendly?
The only ingredients in NS-7, which would be questioned by Vegans, is the Urea and Allantoin, although these ingredients are found in nature (Allantoin from Comfrey leaves/ Urea found in the body) the NS-7 uses synthesised versions of them.
Is It Safe For Diabetics?
Yes, the Diabetic Foundation has endorsed it.
Is It Non Comedogenic?
Yes, it will not clog the pores, so is perfect for Acne Prone Sufferers. Does not have any waxes or oils that will clog pores
Are NS Products Tested On Animals?
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.