Nurofen Zavance Liquid Capsules are absorbed faster than standard Nurofen.
Nurofen Zavance is fast and effective in the temporary relief of pain and/or inflammation associated with:
- Migraine Headache
- Tension Headache
- Muscular Pain
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
- Period Pain
- Dental Pain
- Sinus Pain
- Back Pain
- Arthritic Pain
- Reduces Fever
Directions For Use
Dosage: Take with water. Do not chew.
Adults and children from 12 years: 2 capsules, then 1 or 2 capsules every 4 to 6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 capsules in 24 hours).
Do not give Nurofen Zavance liquid capsules to children under 12 years. Nurofen for Children products are available.
Before use-seek medical advice if:
- You suffer asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You are taking medication regularly or are 65 years or over.
- Children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting
Do not take:
- If the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- If you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney, liver or heart problems.
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor's advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- Contains no gluten, wheat, lactose or sucrose.
- Contains sorbitol.
- May be taken by breast feeding mothers.
- Most asthmatics can take Nurofen, but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin or other pain relievers do not take this product.
Store below 25°C.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.