Oli6™ Dairy Goat Infant Formula is a premium goat's milk-based formula. This breast milk substitute is specially formulated for formula fed babies from birth or when changing from breastfeeding.
Our Dairy Goat Infant Formula balances the natural benefits of goats milk with scientific smarts in development and formulation – nutritionally complete and naturally gentle to make sure your baby's needs are met every step of the way. Oli6™ Dairy Goat Infant Formula is proudly manufactured in Victoria, Australia and we ensure that all ingredients used meet strict Australian regulations and requirements. You can rest assured that our formula is a safe choice to support your baby's nutritional needs.
This baby formula is:
- Made from Dairy Goat Milk
- Nutritionally complete to ensure that the right ingredients are provided to support your baby's growth and development
- Naturally gentle on tiny tummies
- Rich in essential vitamins and mineral
- Manufactured in Australia and adheres to the strict Australian guidelines
Main Ingredients: Milk Solids (Lactose [Cow], Full Cream Milk Powder [Goat], Whey Protein Powder [Goat]), Vegetable Oil Blend (Palm Olein, Soyabean, Hi Oleic Sunflower, Sunflower, Emulsifier [Lecithin (Soy)]), Choline Bitartrate, L-tryptophan, Inositol, Taurine, L-carnitine, Lutein, Minerals (Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Biotin)
Allergen declaration: This infant formula contains milk and milk products from goats and cows and soy bean products.
The protein source of Oli6™ Infant Formula is derived from goat milk whey protein and casein.
- Before preparing the formula, wash your hands thoroughly. Sterilise all utensils by boiling them in water for 5 minutes, or by using an approved steriliser.
- Boil safe drinking water and allow it to cool until lukewarm. Pour the required amount of lukewarm boiled water into the sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the enclosed scoop and smooth off using the built in leveller. Avoid compacting the powder. For each 50mL of water, add one level scoop of powder.
- Place the cap on the bottle and shake gently to dissolve the powder.
- Test the temperature on your wrist and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished formula.
Please note: Mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby, and includes all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why OLI6™ recommends breastfeeding. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.