Optive Sensitive Lubricant Eye Drops is a preservative-free moisturising dry eye solution that provides temporary relief from burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- Preservative-free formula for sensitive eyes
- Convenient, take-anywhere single-dose vials
- Unique dual-action formula that lubricates and hydrates eyes to provide long-lasting relief from dry eye symptoms
- Works in two ways to relieve the symptoms of dry eye by moisturising the surface of the eye while also hydrating the eye at the cellular level
- Can be used as often as needed to relieve and treat intermittent dry eye symptoms
- Indicated for comforting irritated, dry and tired eyes
- Compatible with contact lenses
- Can be used for up to 6 months after opening
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.Replace cap after use.
- If you experience eye pain, vision change, continued redness, eye irritation, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If solution changes colour do not use
- Discard 6 months after opening
- Contains Carmellose Sodium 5Mg/Ml
- Contains Glycerin 9Mg/Ml
Instructions for use
- Make sure ampoule is intact before use. To open, COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB, do not pull off.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard unused contents.
- Note: To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface. For External use only.
- Store below 25℃ after opening
Medicines have benefits and some may have risks. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.